Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 16:46:01 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
To: Marsh Ray <marsh@...endedsubset.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: OpenBSD - grey user's oppinion.

Ah!  Now we're getting somewhere!  You should care because everyone knows the needle in the pump handle is urban legend perpetuated by those who don't want you to know that the needles are really in the seats at movie theaters!  See how that works out?  If he didn't tell us he didn't care, I wouldn't have told him that I didn't care that he didn't care, in which case you would not be asking why you should care that I don't care that he doesn't care, and I wouldn't have found out that you didn't know about needles in the seats, and subsequently, would not know to now wear an ass-mat when you go to the theaters!

This thread could have literally saved your LIFE Marsh!  Merry Christmas indeed!!!!