Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:42:21 -0800 (PST)
From: Dave Nett <dave.nett@...oo.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	Григорий Братислава
	<musntlive@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Musntlive 2011 crystal security ball

Has musntlive high respect from Dave Nett has I to agree with most of your views.
Has I think too that Mr Gibson's TCP/IP will has probably take over IPv4 and IPv6 both at a time.
Has I think too the big one is for this year in terms of DNS.
Time for true security guys to come back to here the scene.
We has laugh in the future of all the shit built by the security industry hold by NSA.

Has to the kings !
100111011011101 1100001001010