Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 12:52:37 +0100
From: andrew wiggin <end3er@...il.com>
To: Andrew Auernheimer <gluttony@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Career Criminal Andrew Auernheimer has
 Violent Ideations of Law Enforcement

Giordano Bruno was burned at the stake for teaching ideas such as
transmigration of the soul and plurality of worlds. The copernican
system was not considered a heresy in 1600.

Zeno of Elea discredited the calculus with sophist sillogisms such as
the dichotomy paradox. That's why calculus only spread several
centuries later.

Jesus Christ was crucified for disturbing the jerusalem temple during
passover and proclaiming itself as the king of the kingdom to come.
Throne usurpation is generally seen as a good reason for a death
penalty.

Martin Luther antisemitic teaching where purely driven by hatred since
he barely met any jews during his life.

You are nothing else than a drug-addict, attention seeker, antisemitic
loser with a complete lack of any correct cultural reference.