Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:24:45 -0300
From: Juan Sacco <juansacco@...il.com>
To: "R0me0 ***" <knight.neo@...il.com>
Cc: "ML: full-disclosure" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [VIDEO] Keylogger, RecordMic and Shell

Hi, Troll
Thanks for your review :-)
It's a pity that the tools you refer cost from $5000 to $30000 usd
INSECT Pro is a tool for penetration testing that we'd created based on the
free classes we gave here in Argentina, listening to all the obstacles
people had using tools that we love like metasploit.
BTW: We love meterpreter, that's why we use it of course. What's your
problem using it? Don't you know how to use it?
INSECT PRO 2.0 is free, we only ask for a minimum donation to maintain the
ftp and the web-site online.

Juan Sacco
Insecurity Research - Security auditing and testing software
Web: http://www.insecurityresearch.com
Insect Pro 2.0 was released stay tunned

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 7:45 PM, R0me0 *** <knight.neo@...il.com> wrote:

> I think that this tool is a BIG bullshit, and only serves to noobs and
> lammers, and too exists others tools that deserve respect
> SAINT, CORE IMPACT and other and of course !  THE METASPLOIT FRAMEWORK ( U
> use the meterpreter in your "tool")
>
> Regards,
>
> spawn
>

> 2011/1/25 Roger <rnodal@...il.com>
>
>> Too late. I already sent that information to the FBI for prime
>> factorisation.
>>
>> -r

Content of type "text/html" skipped