Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 00:06:34 -0300
From: runlvl <runlvl@...il.com>
To: Steve Pinkham <steve.pinkham@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [VIDEO] Keylogger, RecordMic and Shell

>>From our download section: http://www.insecurityresearch.com/?page_id=926

make a donation of minimum: $20 ( US Dollars )

This helps us to maintain Insect Pro and the whole site!

Steve,

Im sorry, we cant afford the proyect ( ftp bandwich and http server ),
luckily a lot of people are trusting on us, so we can continue with this
tool. Thumbs up! :-)
Juan Sacco

2011/1/25 Steve Pinkham <steve.pinkham@...il.com>

> On 01/25/2011 06:35 PM, runlvl wrote:
> > INSECT PRO 2.0 is free, we only ask for a minimum donation to maintain
> > the ftp and the web-site online.
> >
> > Juan Sacco
>
> That's not what your website claims.
>
> Quote from http://www.insecurityresearch.com/?page_id=926:
> > After you make the donation please write us an email to
> > donate@...ecurityresearch.com with your full name and we will send you
> > the user and password *for your new license*.
>
> You are selling a license, not server access.
>
> If what you said is true, I should be able to download Insect PRO 2.0
> and provide it for free to others online.  Can I put it on BitTorrent or
> on my website? If not, you are full of it.
>
> You want to try to sell a tool where most of the value seems to come
> from free tools which already have better GUIs? Fine. But drop the crap
> about it being free.
> --
>  | Steven Pinkham, Security Consultant    |
>  | http://www.mavensecurity.com           |
>  | GPG public key ID CD31CAFB             |

Content of type "text/html" skipped