Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:27:25 -0800
From: Andrew DeFilippis <andrewdefilippis@...il.com>
To: runlvl <runlvl@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [VIDEO] Keylogger, RecordMic and Shell

Even though I am not an established Security Professional, I would like to
make a comment regarding your software.

I generally only donate to people/companies that produce software which I
can see/experience.  Unfortunately, your software is being released with the
stipulation that a person donate first, then test/experience it second.

I know as well as almost everyone else, that running costs and bandwidth for
your website cannot be very expensive, especially considering the massive
amount of low cost VPS providers available to host your content.  Two people
donating would cover most VPS hosts for one to two months.

Essentially, I am wondering whether you can/will release the software for
the public to test, and then if they decide to continue using it and/or
decide that they want to support you, they can then donate.

Andrew R. DeFilippis

Content of type "text/html" skipped