Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:13:12 +0000
From: Old Timer <ot48601@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re:
	from hbgary: stuxnet, WL attack, Psyop and Anonymous trackdown‏

Ah, so that's how you don't seem to realise what you call the 'disclosure
community' was largely founded by people you call 'criminal blackhats' - you
were still at school.

How embarassing it must have been for you when you realised the very list
you were spouting that crap on was founded by an (alleged) ex-hacker who did
jail time..

Perhaps you should now have the courage of your (non) convictions and stay
away from full disclosure and bugtraq ? After all, they're tainted for you
now, aren't they

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 1:51 PM, andrew.wallace <
andrew.wallace@...ketmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Old Timer <ot48601@...il.com> wrote:
> > andrew:
> >
> > "Cal is a blackhat with criminal convictions, I hope he is forced from
> the
> > list by an uprising of whitehats.
> >
> > I'm a whitehat and its upsetting to see the disclosure community being
> taken
> > over by criminals.
> >
> > Andrew"
> >

> > hahahah
> >
> > Why don't you have a quick glance at the list charter and see who founded
> > this list ?  Then go look them up in wikipedia....
> >
> > While yer at it, check out Scott Chasin, who founded bugtraq...
> >
> > And 8lgm, who were prolific bugtraq posters...
> >
> > the list goes on and on (and on and on).  How old are you, son ?
>
> n3td3v - Brief history of the consortium and timeline
>
> How We Started
>
> * Founded by entrepreneur and IT Security Consultant, Andrew Wallace.
>
> * The aged 30-something year old was born in 1981 and started the
> consultancy at the young age of 18.
>
> * n3td3v - IT Security Consultancy was founded in 1999 and helped the
> entrepreneur launch his career in IT Security.
>
> * Today, 2011, we are one of the most well known non-profit IT Security
> consortia in the UK.
>
> Learn more: https://sites.google.com/site/n3td3v/
>
> Andrew

Content of type "text/html" skipped