Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:11:52 +0000
From: James Rankin <kz20fl@...glemail.com>
To: "andrew.wallace" <andrew.wallace@...ketmail.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re:
	from hbgary: stuxnet, WL attack, Psyop and Anonymous trackdown‏

I don't want to be invited for cross-dressing talks with you, you delusional
moron

Get back down the pub.

A long way to go? I make good money from my career, matey. (Career. Ever
heard of one?) You on the other hand are firmly wedged in cloud-cuckoo. I
work for the government at the minute, and no-one here has ever heard of
you.

Goodnight.

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able

*IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem,
no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email
is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an
irritating social faux pas.

Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context
somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or no
grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the
transmission of this email, although the kelpie next door is living on
borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of
the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message
revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice
from Microsoft.

However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your
computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have
received this email in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk
and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.*

Content of type "text/html" skipped