Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:44:37 +0100
From: phocean <0x90@...cean.net>
To: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming@...plicitymedialtd.co.uk>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	"andrew.wallace" <andrew.wallace@...ketmail.com>
Subject: Re:
 (this thread is now about porn).‏

I never thought I would agree with Andrew some day, but that's done.
Don't you understand that you are killing FD or is it what you want?
We are not here for porn! You may be sick and think like anyone is like
you, but believe me, there are people who don't want of it and live very
well without. So respect others and stop this madness.
By the way, who asked for moderation recently ?