Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 19:34:44 +0100
From: John Harwold <johnharwold@...il.com>
To: "McGhee, Eddie" <Eddie.McGhee@....com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Buying Web Malware Samples

I need (JS/PDF/HTML/Exploit) malware samples, and I'm not a cheater.
If I say that I'll pay 500$ for best submission, I'll pay 500$ for it.

I won't pay before I see the stuff.
I don't want to pay 500$ for big zip file with garbage in it.

Best submission will be rewarded with 500$. That's it.
If you have what I need, and you are not satisfied with this arrangement,
find a way in which we'll both be satisfied...
give me access to place where I can inspect them or something like that.

Sincerely,
J.H.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 7:21 PM, McGhee, Eddie <Eddie.McGhee@....com> wrote:

>  Yes lets all send out malware samples and *hope* you actually pay the
> best submission, tell you what send me the $500 and ill send you a pretty
> comprehensive tar full of samples.

Content of type "text/html" skipped