Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:04:51 +0200
From: Stefano Di Paola <wisec@...ec.it>
To: Tom Keetch <twkeetch@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Adobe Omniture: Cookie-Forcing Issue

Hey Tom,
I don't know how you researched and find the issue.
Funny is that I found it some weeks ago as well with a
not-yet-released-tool-for-finding-DOMXss called "DOMInator",  but I
decided to wait a bit to understand if it was exploitable and in which
conditions.
The only thing I can tell you is that on some site it is actually
exploitable from query string.
I know analyzing Js is such a pain in the ass, so I can understand the
situation.  Nonetheless Adobe Psirt seems not to have really understood
the problem.

I sent an email to psirt some hours ago before reading your email.
Hopefully my email with a working poc and yours on F-D will force them
in fixing the vuln.

Keep up!
Stefano

--