Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:53:10 +1000
From: Pete Smith <seclists@...apitate.us>
To: johnc@...k.org.uk
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: INSECT Pro 2.5.1 released

John,

The following line is within the list charter: Alterations will be made
after consultation with list members and a consensus has been reached.

I would like to suggest that advertising for products and tools (free or
otherwise) be limited to just an initial announcement to tell people about
the tool.
Sending updates for every single minor update made is just useless spam for
the majority of people seeing it, the people who are interested in a product
beyond the initial announcement can and will keep upto date on changes
themselves.

http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html

Cheers,
Pete

On 12 April 2011 09:20, runlvl <runlvl@...il.com> wrote:

> INSECT Pro 2.5 new version is now accessible on Insecurity Research servers
>
> Get it now to enjoy the positive changes that this update brings,
> based directly on user feedback
>
> INSECT Pro is the ultimate resource to demonstrate the security—or
> vulnerability—of your network. INSECT goes beyond simply detecting
> vulnerabilities to safely exploiting them. 100 native exploits added.
>
> Version 2.5.1 includes:
> User friendly GUI improved
> Minimize to systray to work in background
> Remote Video recording
> Remote Mic recording
> Capture screenshots
> Metasploit ( modules - exploits ) support
> Keylogging feature
> Command line based control
> Web Scanner
> SQL Injection and HTTP fuzzer
> And more than 150+ native exploits
>
> Thanks to the core developers and everyone else who contributed.
>
> Get a copy now from: http://www.insecurityresearch.com
>
> Juan Sacco
> --

Content of type "text/html" skipped