Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 20:24:45 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
To: andrew.wallace <andrew.wallace@...ketmail.com>, Cal Leeming
	<cal@...whisper.co.uk>
Cc: "Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu" <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu>,
	"full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) Fort
 Sumner Wind turbine Control SCADA was HACKED

My guess is that irrespective of accuracy, validity, intent, or disposition, someone at the FBI, etc. is already investigating this and is viewing it as encouraging the exploitation of SCADA/nuclear facilities, and that it in itself will be treated as an act of terrorism (regardless of that being right or wrong).

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we hear about someone getting their little pee-pee spanked for this.