Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:07:30 +0530
From: gold flake <ptinstructor@...il.com>
To: runlvl <runlvl@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Insect Pro - Looking for partners

Dear Friend.

   Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this
is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential. Though I
know that a transaction of this magnitude will make one apprehensive
and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of
the day.

   Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may
surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no
previous correspondence between us. My name is Peter James Wallace
Esq. a personal Attorney (lawyer) to one late businessman here in
Spain. He died along with his only daughter in the year 2008 in a
Deadly spanair flight in Madrid, Spain. You can see youtube for
detains.
   My purpose of searching for you and contacting you is for you to
help me secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it
being confiscated or declare unserviceable by the Bank where this fund
valued $8,500,000.00 (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars)
I really need your help to transfer this fund to your bank account
because you have the same surname with my late client. This makes this
deal very easy and 100% safe.

    The Bank has being issuing notice to contact the next of kin or
the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to
the Bank treasury, So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone
related to this man documentally have proved abortive. Hence, I have
contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to
the Bank as the next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund,
since you have the required names for this transaction, so that the
proceeds of this account can be paid to your bank account.

    All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's
next of Kin, I shall provided them. All I require is your honest
cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out
that I suggest 20% of this money to be donated to Charity
Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us.
This proposition is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the
client’s attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this
transaction. If you are interested, please contact me via Tel: 0034
698 378 065, Fax: 0034 698 849 996 or email: barrwallace@...l.com
             Upon your response, I shall then provide you with my full
identifications and more details and relevant documents that will help
you understand this transaction well.

  The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any infraction of the law.
  However if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do
accept my sincere apology. But if on the contrary you wish to achieve
this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for
further explanation. Include your name and contact telephone number in
your response.
Kindest Regards,

Mr.Peter James Wallace.
wallace_pj@...oo.com