Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 08:10:42 +1000
From: "-= Glowing Doom =-" <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re:
	Code Execution vulnerability в WordPress

Agreed,
   I run WP and, unless the admin is malignant towards your server, this is
nothing but simple template editing wich can be done.. normally, as admin
with perms.. ofc, if you have a bad apple in the bunch, it will eventually
showup in some way.. this is just a level of trust given to WP-Admins, wich
Could or could-NOT be compromised, depends on your admins... I know on my
site, thats not a possible scenario to attack this and exploit, simply dont
have admins :>
xd

Content of type "text/html" skipped