Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:25:04 +0200
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: "Ivan ." <ivanhec@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: iPhone Geolocation storage

Speak about bullshit. Tomtom has that listed in their EULA, unlike Apple
(who needs an EULA when fanboys follow blindly?)
Besides of which, the police already can be granted (upon request) access to
servers (where your data is already stored in plain text), so I don't see
the big deal.

But hey, if a fridge or a microwave oven is spying on you, it must make big
news. Bigger of course than retards wasting time on Youtube anyway.

Content of type "text/html" skipped