Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 19:19:38 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
To: yati sagade <yati.sagade@...il.com>, Mitja Kolsek <mitja.kolsek@...os.si>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	"bugtraq@...urityfocus.com" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: COM Server-Based Binary Planting
 ProofOfConcept

I'll call you on that.  Set it up, send it out, and show us how many people IRL you can actually get this to be exploited on.   Your assumptions that the "majority" will fall because of "inherent casualness" has no basis whatsoever, and it just more blah-blah-windows-blah-blah crap from the Windows 95 days.

Seriously.  Put your money where your mouth is.