Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 21:24:25 +0100
From: mrx <mrx@...pergander.org.uk>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: NiX API

Primarily this is an advertisement.

I would guess that it is some anti-hack system for webmasters who haven't a clue, a kind of auto-generating block list.
I'm a noob and I am just guessing.

My member area is well protected. For a suitable fee access can be granted ;-)

Mx

On 08/06/2011 19:33, phocean wrote:
>  Anyone asked ? So let me rephrase it:
>
>  WHAT THE F**** IS THIS ?
>

>  On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:51:40 +0300, nix@...roxylists.com wrote:
>> WHAT IS NIX API?
>>
>> The most advanced and effective up-to-date ANTI-FRAUD/ANTI-PROXY API
>> solution for webmasters which enables quick and easy access
>> prevention to
>> unwanted and malicious users who are difficult to block using
>> standard
>> methods.
>>
>> You can use this advanced technology to protect your member area,
>> payment
>> gateway, billing system, forum, and so on.
>>
>> Listed features and advantages of it's use are too big to be
>> mentioned in
>> this email.
>>
>> PS. NIX API for free of charge if you place a backlink on your site.
>>
>> Live demo and learn more: http://nixapi.com/

- --
Mankind's systems are white sticks tapping walls.
http://www.propergander.org.uk