Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 11:18:38 +1000
From: "-= Glowing Doom =-" <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>, adam <adam@...sy.net>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: POC for a simple gmail/possible code
 injection into html wich can be executed in an email,
 i will make the PoC code and explain how here and now...

Anyhow, why is that even ALLOWED, defaming people, by the way of a hacker's
website... then calling me a hacker... i should then, be a moderator on that
kind of website eh ?
you know little, but say much. Very foolish operson.
Laters.

Content of type "text/html" skipped