Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 10:11:30 +0200
From: phocean <0x90@...cean.net>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: POC for a simple gmail/possible code
 injection into html wich can be executed in an email,
 i will make the PoC code and explain how here and now...

Before asking others to learn reading, learn writing yourself.

By the way, just a hint concerning this whole thread: maybe if you first
start by understanding very well what you want to explain, it will sure
become much easier.
So you shouldn't blame others for the consequences of your own lacks.

--phocean

phocean