Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 22:16:27 +0800
From: Hafez Kamal <aphesz@...kinthebox.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: [HITB-Announce] HITB eZine Issue #006 Released!

After a slight delay, we are pleased to announce that Issue 006 of the
HITB Magazine is now available for download (PDF)! (The slight delay was
to allow us to bring you some post conference coverage!)

http://magazine.hackinthebox.org/issues/HITB-Ezine-Issue-006.pdf

We've got loads of awesome content lined up as always including a
feature article/interview with Joe Sullivan, Chief Security Officer at
social network behemoth Facebook and keynoter at the 2nd annual
HITBSecConf in Europe. Along side Joe, we also sat down with Chris Evans
who participated in the keynote panel discussion on the Economics of
Vulnerabilities to talk about Google's Vulnerability Rewards program.

While we're on the subject of our 2nd annual HITBSecConf, HITB2011AMS,
the .MY and .NL teams did a fantastic job as always with over 45
international speakers joining us for 2 days of madness! We had some
pretty kick ass presentations including a special live EMV (EuroPay
MasterCard Visa) hack and the much sought after 'ELEVAT0R' from Stefan
'i0nic' Esser. Read on for the special report in this issue from our
friends at Random Data (a Hackerspace in Utrecht) who not only
participated in the Hackerspaces Village but also won the ITQ
Hackerspaces Challenge featuring Lego Mindstorms! Photos from the event
are up on http:// photos.hitb.org/

==

Submissions for Issue 007 are due by the 23rd of July - please send your
articles to editorial@...kinthebox.org

On a related note, the Call for Papers for the 9th annual HITBSecConf in
Malaysia http://conference.hitb.org/ closes on the 15th of July - You
can submit your presentation proposals via the online CFP system at:
http://cfp.hackinthebox.org/

Enjoy the zine!

- The HITB Magazine Team

---