Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 00:36:03 -0500
From: adam <adam@...sy.net>
To: secn3t@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: (no subject)

It's really kinda sad that you're *still* going. There are thousands of *
features* in all kinds of software that *can* be exploited, but that doesn't
mean the feature itself was completely unintentional. You were originally
describing anchor text and now you're simply describing multi-line anchor
text. There is nothing fancy or innovative here, it's a basic feature being
used in an *unconventional* way (and I use that term loosely).

*How* you're going about it may be interesting to you or a handful of others
- but the end result is possible using an *existing feature [that's present
in most mail clients]*.

I do find it amusing that you keep making threats though. I *hope* that my
server does go offline, since you've given me more than enough evidence to
have a field day with this. Most people wouldn't bother, but I work from
home, so I have all the time in the world to pursue this and have you
forcefully drug out of your mother's basement.

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 12:25 AM, -= Glowing Doom =- <secn3t@...il.com>wrote:

> Yea yea... this is not about anchor text... if you want more demonstations,
> of a REAL exploit.. bad luck.. ive already shown adam how this 'anchor'
> text, is buggy... but, he would not show those links i guess... wich come
> from session ID... anchor anchr...whatever... have fun on fd... you loose,
> not me.. cc me, ill just keep your lame papsy.net nulled then... simple,
> and complain to gmail for attaching pam, then filter you :)
>
> Your an idiot.
>
> You could not work the thing out, then your all about anchor, when ive said
> the problem is a backspace... there was 2 pcs.. i raised an issuie... one of
> 2 ... and, you cannot try telling me this is a 'feature' , go ahead and show
> me where this is used, LEGALLY and, why... i dont see it until i raised this
> issue today.
> go fk yourselfs.
> fd my arse. now is hack fd.
> bye bye.