Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:35:25 +0300
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: DoS,
	CSRF and XSS vulnerabilities in ADSL modem Callisto 821+

Dear Valdis!

Thank you for worrying about my MUA, but everything is fine with it.
Everything is fine from 1998 with every version of OE which I've used.

These postings about vulnerabilities in Callisto 821+ are different letters
about different vulnerabilities (and are not duplicates). So you've
mistakenly took them as duplicates (maybe due to similar titles and similar
intros which these letters had), but they were not. As you can see from the
list of my postings about holes in Callisto 821+
(http://securityvulns.ru/news/ZTE/Callisto/821.html), I'm periodically
changing titles (slightly) to let people see, that these letters are about
different holes ;-).

> It's also duplicated your posting regarding WordPress at least 3 times.

What concrete posting regarding WP you are talking about? Maybe it's the
same situation as with Callisto router and actually there are no duplicates,
but separate letters.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site