Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:54:16 -0700
From: Mike Ingram <MICHAEL.P.INGRAM@...c.com>
To: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>,
	Tim <tim-security@...tinelchicken.org>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Encrypted files and the 5th amendment

How about making the passphrase keyed to location of objects in the room
where the machine is ?   The SWAT team or whatever they are called, will
usually trash the place looking for whatever and certainly will not put your
stuff back where it was...

"First letter of each book on the third shelf from the top, your Honor ....
But somebody threw it all on the floor, so I don't know WTF it is ! "

This is all a bit of BS anyways... They should just send it to the NSA.