Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:34:40 +0000
From: w0lfd33m@...il.com
To: "Tomm Foo" <bl4kjeebus121@...il.com>,
	"full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: (Something or other)

If you have hate that guy doesn't mean that his book is lame & need not be referred. If you are some pro then you need not refer it. I answered the query of a beginner & this book is good enough for him. If you know anything better, pls guide the guy rather than f**k**g yourself around.

Regards;
w0lf
www.maestro-sec.com
-- sent from BlackBerry --