Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 19:52:15 +0100
From: Jacqui Caren-home <jacqui.caren@...world.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Spooks really call em "Whizz" and "do cyber"

"I need some real internet whizzes in order to do cyber ..."
"I probably have to do better than I am doing at the moment, or else my internet whizzes are not going to stay… and we do have a steady drip, I am afraid. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/8635959/Whizz-kids-deserting-the-spy-world-as-threat-of-attacks-increases.html

Jacqui

For the non brits here, the translation is - s/Cyber/pork barrel/gsi

Evidently EDS (HP) are getting 2BILLION UKP funding via GCHQ real soon now...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/07/13/interception_modernisation_returns/