Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:03:30 +1000
From: "-= Glowing Sex =-" <doomxd@...il.com>
To: Nam Nguyen <namn@...emoon.com.vn>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Apache Killer

oops.. forgot to cc the list :P wuld maybe help...

Yes, i still think a nice .sh/.patch for this would be great for things like
productuion boxes wich run 400 or so sites and need a fast fix b4 things
start to crumble :s.. in my case, it is one box out of 10 wich is being the
pain, and, i dont want to reinstall even if i can avoid it.

Content of type "text/html" skipped