Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 17:52:16 -0500
From: Juan Sacco <jsacco@...ecurityresearch.com>
To: Jacqui Caren-home <jacqui.caren@...world.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, business@...htvnc.com
Subject: Re: INSECT Pro - Free tool for pentest - New
 version release 2.7

INSECT Pro uses native exploits and these are taken from the Internet,
modified and tested to work with our tool, the sources of these exploits
are exploit-db and securityfocus in most cases. Also has support for
some modules of metasploit.

If you look at INSECT PRO exploit description you could check the
source of each one, "native" or "metasploit"

This isnt a company making a big product, Im doing this because I like
doing it.

I'm not forcing you to use my software, if you don't like it please
don't waste bandwith on it.

We are working on a JAVA version in order to support multi-plataform,
and because I really like to JAVA

We are a small group of developers so we do this on baby steps, we dont
like to receive that kind of critic from people like you, you should try
to help instead of drop shit all around the internet

Juan Sacco ( runlvl )

Insecurity Research - Security auditing and testing software
Web: http://www.insecurityresearch.com
Insect Pro 2.7 was released stay tunned