Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:29:22 +1000
From: GloW - XD <doomxd@...il.com>
To: Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: VPN provider helped track down alleged
	LulzSec member

Hello Laurelai ,
    Oh i agree it is still a terrible precedent to be set.. I dont even know
where, legally, i stand anymore...
It is rather disturbing, nomatter WHO it was laurela.
I am all for the hatred against the VPN provs, and this is not just
happening here, and i made a BIG statement about this, and privacy, in my
channel on efnet, first as i saw it.

Then saw a torrentfreak feed,of someone who was an owner of a huge torrent
site, was handed to authorities, not by the hoster, no... but by the
frigging payment handler, ie paypal or alertpay most likely.

This is not good, it makes a grey could now over what is 'anon' and what
isnt. and thats a bad thing for us all.
To much fraud is causing this, thats plain and simple.Abusing places like
Sony, and, major banks, only make the authorities turn to politics, whom in
turn can bully with federal and state laws of ANY country, i think this is
the dangerous part wich is affecting lulzsec members or whoever was apart of
it, and, i mean efnet is no recruiting grounds for decent hkrs.
Simple as that, you know it, maybe thru word of mouth ok, but not alone by
being in channels but that network, is one federal hideout now..and, that is
every channel, if it is not being spied (yea they have  a module
m_spychannel.c or similar, wich, they actually had without realising, asked
a friend, to code for them.
This was rejected by me/her,but i believe they have the module running now.
So, what was to stop them adding theyre own hidden spy mode to it :s look at
what they did to my old channel #haqnet, they introduced drinemon and a
bunch of other things, when it could have been simply worked out with
words.. but anyhow, i will not brood on the past, i hope this is mutual
Laurelai, I have nothing bad to say about you, and in turn, expect the same.
Respect for respect dear.
I do agree with you about the situation and, as you can see, am not holding
9undisclosed) crappy things wich happened along time ago, over one idiotic
kid, on efnet, whom now i know you do not associate with. So, i want that,
to be laid rest now.. please.
And, we can only hope that the greater common sense will prevail and
hopefully, places will be forced to proove anonymity in some way, wether
that be by showing people email interaction with requester's of peoples
info, or anything simple even, wich would be then a standard for VPN, I do
not use them but, if i bought anonymous vpn, id expect exactly that,without
political interaction and grey areas about who and what is now legal and not
legal on the internet, on chatrooms, and on even websites.
ok, thats plenty, cheers!
xd

Content of type "text/html" skipped