Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:53:03 +0100
From: Benji <me@...ji.com>
To: secn3t@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: VPN provider helped track down alleged
	LulzSec member

Yes they do. If you buy a server in America for example, even if you are
located in Russia, they are required by federal law to hand over your
details wherever you may reside. I dont know where you've obtained this idea
that they can't.

Just because something is advertised as 'anonymous' doesnt mean it's 'so
anonymous you can break the law' and anyone using a EU/US-related country to
do this is either stupid or naive.

Content of type "text/html" skipped