Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:00:55 +1100
From: GloW - XD <doomxd@...il.com>
To: Richard Golodner <rgolodner@...ratection.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Is this for real.. http://n3td3v.org.uk/

Hello,
hehe thankyou but, it is merely something i wanted todo for seeing alittle
more about the online state-of-mind about the whole being arrested, and to
what degree it would take.. etc... I think i do know where i stand, and, not
being a criminal, am not headed anywhre cept my bed, tonight.
Anyhow, I hope people are observing things... anyone who is interested in
prvacy... etc. and yes, ofc i would never keep pages like this up for
public, heck i even linked it to my main blog... i mean, i named it
"Botmakers tute" , lol...  clearly people who would have seen this, would
have known what i was doing exactly.
It is sofar amusing this even took off as a topic tho, I am kinda laugjhing
coz, there is no PoC even connected here, no exploit, nothing but 'talk',
heresay, and some files on a site :s , i doubt i wuld be targetted for
prison, when i aint committed a crime.
It is a good lesson indeed, I have said it all along, it is to
victim-impact, is always what is gonna problemate things, and ofcourse the
*real* press, politics and press.
It is what drives every cyber arrest sofar..maybe not torrent sites i guess
they are targetted because of alot of reasons, Riaa and, they still stay
online and, i can still d/l any torrentfile wich works from TPB,wich was
even taken thru court :s... It just is that, why lock someone up for a cpl
of files, when the network is crawling with deeper, nastier people and those
are definately going to be targetted.. I would also, never condone in porn
online, i do have a partner so im biased against it abit, but, it is what
gets alot of people in trouble also :s
Just, simply, do not shoot people, maybe dont start leaking 'governemt'
documentation and, even then, it is murky area to be in even then because of
countrys simply not comlying with some things, or laws, or what thhey may
see as 'free' speech.
enjoy,
xd

On 3 October 2011 10:25, Richard Golodner <rgolodner@...ratection.com>wrote:

> On Mon, 2011-10-03 at 10:02 +1100, GloW - XD wrote:
> > the smarter people on the list, did not even visit that page
>        I did try to look at your top level page and the connection timed
> out,
> clearly you know your shit.
>        I enjoy your posts and your sense of humor, M$, no shit.
>        You be cool, Richard

Content of type "text/html" skipped