Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:11:25 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Laurelai Storm <laurelai@...echan.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Is this for real.. http://n3td3v.org.uk/

Laurelai , you think i did that for 'looks' :) I have had that up, BUT not
spammed any links for it, never, and, i waited for anyone to pick it.
not once until this topic came up, so atleast we will see, although i have
already dealt with this, and oh, psychz.net know me very well and my
website, and funny but, there is a VERY tight relationship there :)
I will wait and see if they get pestered by M$ , I will be in awe of the
great n3td3v ? no, i will then know atleast there is SOME laws wich work,
but again it prooves little about more serious stuff, but, nowdays wares
should be enough.
Anyhow, we will see, but I aint touching my website, until Psychz has a
'takedown' order, and, you shuld know what this is yes n3td3v ? and
understand, it may not affect me, nor my hosters, and, then where will u be
at ?
i have done well to be a troll, this experimen in itself, is amazing
results.
Sofar, only one idiot who even spoke up when we discussed security, I am
trying to get somewhere... but, the wrong person showed up :s
got a fatty, rather than a cop.
ohwell, maybe next shot ill b luckier ;P
xd
CRAZYCODERS.COM fo eva baby!
PS come get me fatty n3td3v , show me your name on a takedown order weich
*I* must agree to.

On 3 October 2011 10:03, Laurelai Storm <laurelai@...echan.org> wrote:

> They haven't managed to get rid of Wikileaks or Pirate Bay :)
> On Oct 2, 2011 5:55 PM, "Jeffrey Walton" <noloader@...il.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 6:46 PM, Laurelai Storm <laurelai@...echan.org>
> wrote:
> >> I don't think they have the authority to seize non us domains owned by
> >> people not in the US.
> > DNS is vulnerable to attackers and legislation alike.

Content of type "text/html" skipped