Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:19:31 +1100
From: GloW - XD <doomxd@...il.com>
To: Richard Golodner <rgolodner@...ratection.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Is this for real.. http://n3td3v.org.uk/

Man thankyou so much , thats the coolest praise anyone has EVER given me
sofar regarding this, alot of people dig the experiment to, they saw it
comin even... but, hey, your spoton, there is way more crime to be traced
than, some wares on a site, wich, is an experiment and, if ppl even wish to
see the dates, when i linked it up, it would show... but, i dont think they
can, might only see files on server time, wich is along time.. but, was
never public,was actually my own backups, wich i have legit keys for, and ,
should be on MSDN network, because was invited however, have not confirmed
that yet.
i would never try to 'ripoff' m$ , it was completely a social test, and many
people who know me, would know i am not an idiot and always, makesure to
read the rulebook before i attempt anything.
i assume, there is way more credit-fraud and rape etc going on, than
wares...or, police having to waste time, on wares... i think police
themseves detedst those things, and hence why the clouds still linger over
some websites wich should be 'down' yet, are not.
That, is simply isp not complying with a takedown order wich is, completely
up to them. Why would they want to loose good customers/people who bring
them even traffic and revenue thru websites.
I dont promote ads on my one, but i have always maintained a very steady and
friendly,helpful with security, to my hosters wich they really appreciated.
So, sometimes being in IT pays off... I guess... but what a struggle to get
anywhere, even for the harder stuff, and people like n3td34v completely dont
see that, the whole issue of freedom of speech and, security especially,ie:
when i submit a PoC, anything nowdays, could happen..
these are the clouds i really wish to lift, in order though, I first must
set some people on this list into the same state of mind, wich is prooving
to be alittle harder than i expected.
n3td3v thinks i am personally attacking his whole persona, wich, i should,
and could, maybe pentest him and then, see if that is illegal.Ifso then, i
would assume my tool of choice3, nmap, would also be in danger ?
hehe... see how this can get offtopic, but really it is the same topic of
security/vpn and now, i am bringing it to an isp and Noc level... and
hopefully, some others will see the things said, and indeed, they know there
is a lot more hard crime that could be done by police, wich would benmefit
ALL communitys, and people IRL, asin kids, in some cases.
So, it is important we have some clouds, and, maybe try and dissect thru
some of the issues wich are in the actual, headlines, and see why and what
is stopping these socalled 'dead' websites, from staying alive.
there is reasons... afterall... So, it is a great topic, but id really
appreciater some AV ceo's/admins, and anyone who is a certified IT sec
personnel,even M$, to please, show yourself, and show us some of the rules
wich ARE abided by, and why... and, what makes them important , even some
smaller crimes, this is the stuff i want, and it is different with EVERY
company, simply because of where located,laws there vs laws in user-country,
then, more laws just not existing, i assume...
I also detest the use of the law, for low level crappy crimes when they
could be rm -rf'ing REAL dangerous people who actually, are trying to harm
others, or simply, out for extortion and no other reason.
I can say now safely, i am from .au and, i feel happy we have the laws here
for serious crimes, i detested the dd0s kiddy david cecil's 'defacing' and,
trying to cryout for work... what a b*m... I simply lookin the paper, and
ring.
Anyhows, he is in a cell, and for good reason, and, ofc, things with him got
more serious because he was defrauding people of money.
This is when, things go down, when you durectly steal funds, ie, if i were
to steal shares in M$ using a PC, id be considered a cyber-terrorist,and,
the crime would also be classed as a cyber-attack of terror or some such
name...because, it not only terrorises, but it also steals data and,not
'steals' but uses it. wich is not very nice to loose a credit rating, or
have feds on your door, coz you trusted a website that got 'owned' and, your
card used for like 90k ,used to signup to a million places, and whatever
else.. now, this would have a huge bearing on the crime, because the impact
is huge on the victim.
I simply think, police online, are doing the right thing, and arresting
those involved ij child porn,and other detstable activty,rather than
worrying about the small guys, who are simply using the net, as a
playground.
I guess the state of mind , and sometimes intellect, must be there,before
you can even comprehend what I am saying.
I thank those who have assisted this, and yes, indeed i have watched the
site and seen the traffic is not so huge, but, i see who is doing what and,
ofc now, it is being attacked like mad ;p , (wich, these guys then turn
around, and call me a crim, for hosting things, wich they are also
downloading in process, but, do you have a legit key for the stuff.. and,
the iso for sdk, is online, on a ms link, it is called free.
So, i dont know but, people have to really think, where do they want theyre
money spent, when they spend it, on police worrying about wares, or, police
worrying about theyre childrens safety online,.
Ask yourself this, then reply.
Thankyou.
(Apologies for any speeling errors,I need a good plugin to correct those
but, it is simply pressures of work also, and trying to put a half-decent
post online...) again, i will try and make this abit neater...but it is,
time restarints.
cheers!
xd

On 3 October 2011 11:48, Richard Golodner <rgolodner@...ratection.com>wrote:

> On Mon, 2011-10-03 at 11:00 +1100, GloW - XD wrote:
> > It is sofar amusing this even took off as a topic tho,
>        XD, anything that has n3td3v in it is going to draw attention as he
> pissed people off on many lists.
>        The coolest thing is your social-state of mind experiment. I am not
> sure, nor want to know where you are located, but I am amazed at the
> decline of intellect here in America. You can probably verify this by
> your own logs, you just don't get to see the guy in the Harley tank-top
> tee shirt with a beer in one hand and his mouse in the other trying to
> play XSS with your web pages. Trust me, some of them look like that.
>        From your posts I can tell you are a bright gentlemen and an asset
> the community of FD. It is my pleasure to be able to write you and I
> wish you success in your career. I am an old man (48) and can see the
> difference between the cream and the crap.
>        With a varied career in the intelligence industry I can assure you
> that
> you have nothing to worry about police/legal wise. There is much heavier
> shit going in the world besides what that douche bag accused you of and
> what M$ would do. You are safe and those other guys/gals (Lorelei?) can
> fuck off!
>        Keep on doing what you do as it is definitely appreciated by me. I
> am
> sure Valdis digs it too, but I have not spoken to the man in a while.
>        Be cool, Richard

Content of type "text/html" skipped