Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:27:52 +0200
From: Rove Monteux <rove.monteux@...id-rock.com>
To: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: VPN providers and any providers in general...

I was just about to ask the same, how old are yous, 13 or something ?

Dne 3.10.2011 17:16, Christian Sciberras napsal(a):
> I'm not sure who's the the one acting like a child, the guy spamming
> people with bullshit or the other one telling him to do everyone a
> favor and shut up.
>

> On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org
> <mailto:laurelai@...echan.org>> wrote:
>
>     On 10/3/2011 8:06 AM, Christian Sciberras wrote:
>>     Manners, on FD list? Are you trying to be funny?
>>

>>     On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org
>>     <mailto:laurelai@...echan.org>> wrote:
>>
>>         On 10/3/2011 7:57 AM, Christian Sciberras wrote:
>>>

>>>         Here's a great idea that doesn't need LSD or
>>>         being doped;*shut the fuck up*.
>>>

>>>         On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Laurelai
>>>         <laurelai@...echan.org <mailto:laurelai@...echan.org>> wrote:

>>>             The one time i coded under the influence it did not end
>>>             well...never again lol...

>>         You are pretty rude guy, didn't your mom ever teach you manners?
>>

>     Politeness goes a long long way no matter what sort of environment
>     you are in. Screaming at people to shut up just makes you look
>     like a child, if you dont like what i have to say dont listen to it.

Rove Monteux
Senior Systems Administrator

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Fluid Rock Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.

Content of type "text/html" skipped