Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 15:04:05 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Laurelai <Laurelai@...echan.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: VPN providers and any providers in general...

hmm.. yes interesting..

On the flip side would it be that hard for a malicious person who works at a
VPN provider to blame it on a customer? I don't think that's what has
happened in this case, but hypothetically what is to stop a rouge employee
from abusing the trust that a LE official might have and doctoring logs sent
to them?

Absolutely nothing :)
This is where, as i was saying... a shell owner/employee, could easily make
any police run in circles simply trying to get a decent tap on something...
this is where it gets cloudy... but, this is what is being questioned on
this threead to...
I guess we have gotten somewhere.
A. Do NOT use VPN and shell services, to commit crime
B. Do NOT commit crimes, in USA,especially those of a large-scale cyber
nature,and
C. I apprently am laurelai and, i like popcorn (both are false)
Cheers!
xd

Content of type "text/html" skipped