Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 08:39:22 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: root <root_@...ertel.com.ar>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: New open source Security Framework

You will inmediately recieve $2 (US Dollars) in your PayPal account for
each approved exploit.

This is IT dream, 2bux for one 0day or, 100 = 200bux :P dang nabbit thats
just to good an offer!
what is sad, some people will actually 'do it'
until they maybe find some people selling one 0day, for say 3000.hehe...
thats verymuch taking advantage...nasty pack not exploitpack...made by
others losses.

On 5 October 2011 20:49, root <root_@...ertel.com.ar> wrote:

> Wait there is more:
>

> http://exploitpack.com/faq
>
> How can I earn money by migrating exploits?
> You will inmediately recieve $2 (US Dollars) in your PayPal account for
> each approved exploit.
>

> Juan Sacco, infosec needs people like you. You make me happy, Juan.
>
> Thank you.
>

> On 10/04/2011 12:42 PM, noreply@...loitpack.com wrote:
> > Exploit Pack is an open source security framework developed by Juan
> > Sacco. It combines the benefits of a
> > JAVA GUI, Python as Engine and well-known exploits made by users. It
> > has a module editor to make the task of
> > developing new exploits easier, Instant Search and XML-based modules.
> >
> > This open source project comes to fill a need, a high quality framework
> > for exploits and security researchers
> > with a GPL license and Python as engine for its modules.
> >
> > GPL license to ensure the code will always be free
> > Instant search built-in for modules easy access
> > Module editor that allows the user to create custom exploits
> > Modules use XML DOM, really easy to modify
> > Python as Engine because its the language more used on security related
> > programming
> >
> > We are actually working with social code network, to participate in
> > this project you will only need a GitHub
> > account.
> >
> > Also, I am looking for financial support to keep me coding. If you want
> > to be part of this open source project
> > or just want to collaborate with me:
> >
> > Please reply to jsacco@...loitpack.com
> >
> > Why don’t you download and give it a try right now? While downloading,
> > you may watch this quick video on YouTube!
> >
> > Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMa2OrB7b5A
> > Website: http://www.exploitpack.com

Content of type "text/html" skipped