Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 08:45:20 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Darren Martyn <d.martyn.fulldisclosure@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: VPN providers and any providers in general...

Oh just on ThepirateBay thing, I am kind of laughing, look at this... and
this shows how easily they bypassed, and still have fine hosting it seems.

The Pirate Bay Adds Domain to Bypass Court Order -
http://feed.torrentfreak.com/~r/Torrentfreak/~3/ueTghMyUIbE/

You guys are right about that whole thing, i was thinking that they were
screwed until i saw this.... RSS feeds are handy.

Content of type "text/html" skipped