Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 07:44:33 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: noloader@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: OT Nigger -
	georgi+guninski+nigger+full-disclosure

hehe, and, whats that todo with racist, do you even realise many of those
things, are actually asked for by leaders of communities, I am asuming your
pointing at one of .australian notes, you should really be ashamed..really,
take a look at who you are if your american, and you can truly say, your not
racists, you always seem to have a view on it, and always a comment on it,
thats probably why somany world-leaders have called usa a big-mouth and
bully somuch... sorry but, racism, usa takes the lead there... i mean, half
of your country still has arachaic laws, in missippi even, gawd.. i wont go
into it, you should be ashamed, atleast some countries are trying to make
inroads to theyre past failures, not, keep it alive.. fire burning bright.
I used to loveee usa, and still kinda do, but, i really dislike the way it
has handled many diplomatic things, and, this is not a place to be
discussing it, maybe, amuse me on irc otherwise please, dont include me on
USA politics and racism...
It is by far the worst topic usa could be involved in.
You are copmparing a tiny country, to a country of mutiple millions...and
some, and you still havent clearly, learnt from persecutions against the
many , for example, atm right now, Afghanistan...wasting peoples time/money
and other countrys, for something wich is a fail and, you know it.
Dont involve me in your pathetic race riots and online crp, i dont want
anything todo with it.
have a nice day.
xd

On 7 October 2011 07:04, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@...il.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Csirt, Star <Star@...ta.com> wrote:
> > “, the Indians were somewhat persecuted :)  “
> >
> > By that I take it you mean, systematic genocide? Where I grew up the
> school
> > mascot (high school) was Benjamin Logan, an in(?)-famous Indian killer
> who
> > not only murdered Indians, he wiped out entire villages massacring men,
> > women and children in most of the villages in the area to eliminate the
> > “native threat” for the white settlers.
> At least the US did not put his picture on paper money (like another
> who attempted genocide).
>
> Jeff

Content of type "text/html" skipped