Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:31:46 -0500
From: Elly_Tran_Ha <hexmasta@...il.com>
To: "Ivan ." <ivanhec@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
Subject: Re: [OT] the nigger said: "American people
 understand that not everybody's been following the rules"

Racists posts like the one that started this thread give me the safe feeling
that we are winning the good fight.

>>> http://www.google.com/search?q=n3td3v+mi6
>>> http://www.google.com/search?q="andrew+wallace"+mi5
>>> http://www.google.com/search?q="andrew+wallace"+mi6
>>>
>>> Certainly a lot of history there.
>>>
>>> In any case, whether or not you're an MI6 operative, if the list *is* for
>>> national security advisors, isn't it silly for you to try to shut it down
>>> because
>>> of your anti-disclosure stance?

Content of type "text/html" skipped