Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:18:34 -0500
From: David Alanis <canito@...an.us>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [OT] Obama said: "American people
	understand	that not everybody's been following the rules"

Quoting "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>:

> No, it goes to show you how much most of the people bitching about
> all of this are full of shit, as per the oldie but goodie "Holiday
> in Cambodia" by the Dead Kennedy's.
>
> The people who REALLY need help are not the ones sitting around all
> day posting shite on the internet.

I don't know where you're getting at or what political stance you take
nor do I care.

If you don't think the people who are protesting against the greed of
wall street are average Americans, then you need help.

Tell us then, since you cared enough to post a link trying to
discredit the anti-wall-street movement based on exifs. Who are the
people who need the help?

Corporations? Cause I've heard opposing arguments by *average*
Americans that corporations are people.

Last time I checked, Obama's Job Act gives even more tax breaks to
companies and extends unemployment benefits to *Americans* with out
jobs by taxing millionaires and billionaires.

You have me confused.