Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:38:25 -0400
From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader@...il.com>
To: Byron Sonne <byron.sonne@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Possible German Governmental Backdoor found
	("R2D2")

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Byron Sonne <byron.sonne@...il.com> wrote:
> I thought this was an unmoderated list? It appears my submission has
> been held back.
I had a few problems myself. When I asked the admin if the server was
having problems, he stated it was expected behavior. When I asked how
'recipient address rejected' was expected (ie, the list's email
address), I did not get a reply.

>>> Interesting... although that archive seems corrupt... id like to see abit
>>> more about this but, very interesting indeed.. specially skype id
>>> harvesting, what could this be for.
>
>> I hope that was a sarcastic "Now what could this *possibly* be for?" :)
>
> Are there any statistics for how often this list has been used as an
> attack vector? I'm honestly curious. That would be an interesting metric
> to see.
For me, its been 0 times - don't download sample programs, and don't
open DOC/PDF/{favorite vector}.

Jeff