Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:58:47 +0200
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: Darren Martyn <d.martyn.fulldisclosure@...il.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [OT] Obama said: "American people understand
 that not everybody's been following the rules"

Yes, since humanity is a great success in a fragmented form. Not.

Then again, there are those that believe the end of the world will come when
man stops fighting with each other, so I suppose even culture and tradition
are against me on this one.

Fair enough, I don't quite care about the damage some are inflicting to
themselves. Which brings us back to the "99%" discussion; some seem they're
doing some form of good by making us redact a few steps in the course of
progress.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Darren Martyn <
d.martyn.fulldisclosure@...il.com> wrote:

> ...And what, exactly, gave the US the right to be there in the first place?
> Non existant WMD? Human rights? The US has to stop seeing themselves as
> international police.
>
> /ends miniature rant
>

> On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 7:28 AM, Mike Hale <eyeronic.design@...il.com>wrote:
>
>> Obviously not.
>>
>> Again.  They looked like they had weapons.  The pilots weren't
>> wondering...they were sure they saw weapons.
>>
>> They then engaged what appeared to be a clear threat to other US
>> forces nearby.
>>
>> The pilots acted exactly as they should have, given the information
>> presented to them.  This was a war zone, not a country club.
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 11:23 PM, Jeffrey Walton <noloader@...il.com>
>> wrote:

>> engage.

>> > Listen to yourself: we weren't sure if they were armed, so we killed
>> > them. Put yourself and your family in the shoes of the dead folks. Its
>> > not a comfortable place to be, is it?
>> >
>> > Jeff

>> Reuters

>> --
>> 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Content of type "text/html" skipped