Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:32:51 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: "andrew.wallace" <andrew.wallace@...ketmail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: perl pipe exploit (drops you at a shell)

Dude, just quit it.. cant ya see no one wants to hear either me or you
debate wether your lies are atleast lie-worthy, sofar no one seems to be
giving a shit, so how about just quit it dude... Valdis knows I would not
say anything like that about him, and yes, if anyone has the right to tell
me off, then it is maybe him, so how about just quit it man... simple.
Unl;ess this is for some kinda gain for you, I dont know, but sofar no one
has come out sayingt how much of a nice damn guy you are, actually very the
opposite, PM emails also exist, i just would never betray those who are
simply laughing, no not with you dude, fkn at ya. your fooling no1 with your
Mi5 demenous or, so you would like opeopkle to think, and if you dont stfu,
Ill simply contact the UK embassy here, in AU and fucking ask them, why is
this dickhead annoying me, want that smartarse ?
NO,. so stfu, be nice, or i will dump you and drop you as fast as hell boy.
I only wish i could be there to slap you personally, keep it up tho, and i
swear ill fucking pay someone, bodyguiards or not, try blocking a clip of
bullets arseface.
Your nothin, stop actin like your sdooo touch, you scare me not.
fcjk off, now quit it. EOF.
xd
// GO FUCK YORSELF n3td3v the wannabe cop, you dont even strive for
greatness, just wanna be a simople retard cop eh..well, sorry but thats to
easy.
have a nice day arsehole :\

On 17 October 2011 07:25, andrew.wallace <andrew.wallace@...ketmail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 4:34 AM, xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com> wrote:
> > You speak nothing but annoying crap, like you are the moderator.
>
> I thought you were talking about Valdis for a second, then I realised.
>
> Andrew

Content of type "text/html" skipped