Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 21:42:59 -0400
From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader@...il.com>
To: Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Meet the Guy Who Snitched on Occupy Wall
 Street to the FBI and NYPD

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org> wrote:

> http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1674591/pg1
>
> I wonder who else is being paid to try to stop the protesters, and i
> wonder where the money is coming from
"We're looking for the best demoralizing occupy wall street protester
graphics we can get!... Make your point about these lazy hippie
communist scum bags that are trying to take down our country!!"

Too funny. Its a shame the contest is limited to OWS protesters. A
photograph of President Obama at the Banker's luncheon (after he took
office) would be very appropriate for the folks who are taking down
the country*. Recall that Obama boasted (to paraphrase), "My
Administration is the only thing saving you [the bankers] from the
pitchforks of the American people".

Jeff

* Its not limited to the president - its all politicians and their
relationship with corporate america