Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 06:40:53 +0530
From: Mohit Kumar <thehackernews@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: The Hacker News (THN) 1st Anniversary Celebration

It has been a wonderful “HACK” filled year as we disseminated security and
hacking information around the world. We are grateful for our loyal
readership and welcome new readers and contributors.

Let’s face it. Hacking isn’t going away and growing security concerns are
an issue we all need to stay on top of. Being informed about the latest and
newest in security measures and the work of hackers to break into these
means is a global issue with tremendous consequences.

Hacking and security violations affect us all. Not only big corporations
which store your information but the health and welfare of your personal
PC’s.

The Hacker news has tracked the events of the last year and we are amazed
and the talent and finesse of techy people who can break into the most
complicated and sophisticated systems. You can depend on us for breaking
news in the area of computer security. Keep reading and keep checking our
daily web news.

In case you did not know, *The Hacker News (THN)*, first established in
2010, has become a leading resource in providing information and resources
to security experts and hackers worldwide. Initially begun as a
Cyber-Awareness Program, The Hacker News has evolved to work closely with
and within the cyber security communities in an effort to make the internet
more secure. We have worked with various organizations to manage their
security risks and secure their infrastructure by analyzing, designing and
implementing the best cost-effective security processes.

In addition to providing up-to-date news and resources, *The Hacker News* now
provides Ethical Hacking Training, Workshops, Seminars, Security Testing
Services and Security Certifications at our on-ground institution in India.
This customized and rigorous program offers comprehensive practical and
advanced training which can open up a broad spectrum of career
opportunities in the international IT security market.

Read Here more about Certified Cyber Security Ninja
(CCSN)<http://training.thehackernews.com/>

THN is dedicated to making your learning a valuable experience by enhancing
the depth of your knowledge through real-time, hands-on work experience.
Guided by a team of professionals and faculty, you will be faced with real
IT-related problems and scenarios. These valuable skills will help pave the
way for your success in the field of information security.

We believe that knowledge grows when shared. We want to share it all with
you.
Thanks for a GREAT year! Here’s to our next……….

--
*Regards,*
*Owner,*

Content of type "text/html" skipped