Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:28:35 -0500
From: adam <adam@...sy.net>
To: secn3t@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Secunia jumps on vuln reward bandwagon

"The rewards on offer will range from top-of-the range merchandise to
two major annual rewards such as free hotel accommodation and entry to
an IT security conference chosen from a list of the most popular
global security conferences"

I'm especially curious to see exactly what the merchandise is. Can you
imagine if it was coffee mugs or tshirts with Secunia's logo? "To show you
our appreciation, we're going to *let you* advertise for us!"

I think the terms of the "hotel accommodation" will also prove to be
interesting.

Content of type "text/html" skipped