Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 10:13:44 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Microsoft Windows vulnerability in TCP/IP
 Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2588516)

lol... yea... no idea, dont care.... this is just for those ppl who
*had* to see something :)
now let them, worry why theyre box is executing ping fkloods and
crap..or, maybe causing, even worse things ;)
I know prdelka, is verry good with backdoors :P lol... i hope he got
every fucker who was breaking ballz.
also, ofcourse, if it takes 49days then...why would ms even woprry..
hehe... just ignore me, until the real author comes forward, and, then
the ppl who abused me, can see for themselfs, how this works.
and not until then, or, until i make my own scanner, will i even share
one bit more of actual info, because, it was always a stack based
overflow, NOT off-by-one :)
anyhow... it doesnty take, 49days, atall..
and, yes, indeed, will be one good packet, if the packet , has the
right SQN + Ack number.
I guess, a stream of udps, would be just as effective....
but, i dont know yet, until my own code scanner is done.
so, i dont care fopr what ppl say... i know my windows... and, know my
ms exploits ... ms, is not as secure as we would love to think, and,
once a hole like this is opened, there is many ways to reopen it..
there is a magic key for every box...
anyhow later..