Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 23:59:42 +0100
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: noloader@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: OMIGOD CIQ HACKING THE WORLD.

Uhm, pretty much any software entering your system has some potential to
(being) wreck(ing) havoc, be whether it is an innocent gif file or a
potentially backdoored exe.
Still, that doesn't give me the right to shout at any software vendor
baseless assumptions that simply damages its reputation.

Think about it, if this software is in fact what they say it does (and does
it pretty well) who's winning? The EFF guys? The genius that came up with
the media scam?
How many really good alternatives to it are there? Can we really blame the
company for keeping its concepts secret (consider the amount of alternative
software crap out there).

But that's just my insignificant opinion, nothing to look at, keep on going.

Meanwhile, as I promised someone, I'll do an occasional troll for the lulz*.
*Hey, at least I don't crack servers en mas under soviet direction to get
on with cocaine addiction :).

With that said, I won't say another thing on this thread. If anyone feels
compelled to keep any of this going, you know my personal email address.

Content of type "text/html" skipped