Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 22:28:17 -0800
From: Gage Bystrom <themadichib0d@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: distributing passwords to users

I'm disturbed in the first place that you want to distribute password
lists to multiple users.
I'm disturbed more so that there is no apparent cognitive dissonance
preventing you from functioning enough to have sent that email.

Someone please tell me that I'm not the only one disturbed here? And
if I am, point to me why please?