Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 20:13:44 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Gage Bystrom <themadichib0d@...il.com>, fyodor@...ecure.org
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Minimum Syslog Level Needed for Court Trial

As i told Fy0d0r , in a case where, the actual breaching of a
contract occurs, this == compensation for having ie: name trashed hard
coz, who knows howmany new to nmap users are using it, and, "wish i
had not installed it but...ohwell, ill just have to reinstall.."

And,.... thats it.... most ppl settle for this.. i have not formatted
snce i have bought, ALL of the pcs/boxes,expect when on some testing
boxes, wich atre offline... and now, managed to hack my own 'secure'
wpa2 :s , it even has a bloody app todo it :s so, ye, it is a big area
wich, i tried so hard this year and, alot of posts about this and,
see...where isall these experts of FD now ?
I mean, it is hosted by a darn vuln db, yu could easily, easily point
finger, and, say well secunia is a copany and, should be able to offer
*soubnd* advice..anyhow, as an ex con, i will say for this particular
case,in fyod0r nmap one, wich is, probably akin or, similar to this
bug here this guy is having....and, NO ONE KNOWS who to even ask for
seruious help...well, i will tell you who.
If it is for real, and your serious, then, you file a FBI report, THEN
ring local LEA , and explain exactly, asking ofcourse b4, for the IT
department, who handle cyber crimes... they SHOULD patch u thru
simply... but, if
hello mates!

NOT, then, you need to get a LAWYER or, a 'voice' and, as i have
prooven, FD has NO voice in this area, yet it pretends to have, alot
of it.... and, it has not offered this guy even,advice wich i was
givem and stuck with, and, never have spojken anything to police
since, when i was arrested, that was easy, my father said, you never
'dog' or narq on a friend, and, you never run from your probl;ems,
even if theyre mountains, because if you atleast climb the mountain,
you can start breaking it down...
Now, if you want to get someone arrested, you neeed some SERIOUS log
activity, Irc PMs, anything wich can helpm but, webite infos is
always, easiest and best way.. but,. like them PTC and Ponzi, i guess
were fucked hard, from [ppl, many of the ppl, asking for theyre darn
cash... wich, i swear this compabny bux.to is next..but anyhow, that
owner,someone , i have nfi who, posted a copant to online fbi and,
with logs showed that, they had been ripped, now, i had like, 3 bux in
my acct... and, i guess now when fbi sent me papers to fillin for
damages, iclaimed for the...trauma it caused me, and my family ;'(

anyhow, thats to sad to mention..... i will continue onto the rest,
now, getting a LARGE gropup of ppl together, ANYWHERE, is a 'voice'
and, online there is somany people like Dan, Spender, kcope and, many
many others who could easily makesure the scene, was alot
nicer...specially whe it comes to i mean, kernel.org, being
owned..now, whats in some of the kernels, who knows.. but if u know
who did it, then, id expect anythin...
So, why did not they get the people arrested or somethin then ??? I
also ask myself this... but, i only think, if the person is smart
enough to stay in places, where ther is no treatys, then, theyre
gone..you loose.. but if theyre in usa, you can just report them to
fbi, but, inn the nmap case, id have, gone str8 for a
mouthpiece/;aswyer...and, get serious, legal assistance, coz, if you
were to takeon cbn or, download.com err cnet/..theyre multi million
dollar companies so, it is not gonna be easy....

so, i just hope, that one day FD grows a voice, because, people should
not HAVE to be asking this...andgoogleing for results is, useless, you
MUST get the matter, offline, and, into a civil court...then, youcan
sue, or request things, etc, like, theyre banned to use something, for
some time... or, anything aslong, as justice gets served...then, we
would be knowing, there IS a prescence online... but... i can say now,
i am about to put a post upm, within next cpl of days, wich is going
to blow the heads off anything wikileaks has done.. and... screwit, i
found this thing, so , i am going to share the discovery.. and,
hopefully, some bank shuts me up with some bribe money... thats
another way togo, settle out-of court session,...can be OK, depending
on case..but, either way, you must get the people, to actually be
served...
Thats the ONLY way you get anything done, and yea, it does maybe take
a shitload of time i guss but, id rather that than b scared as fuck of
nothing, because, there is nothing put online, to say "you can and
cant do this" , if thats the cas then, wtf is download.com thinking ?
simple.. they have a contract, they madesure there was fine print
inbetween some lines wich are usually actually placed, psychologically
so the user feels almost obliged
to do what is asked of them... aliot on the networks nowdays use
psychoogu, and, thats because, there is no body language... this is
why, cases are so hard to bring to trial to start with.. no human
contact, makes it hard for people to arrest someone, with no fixed
address...well, on the run say... i know ppl on the run, still 10yrs,
shoot police even, just 1week ago,and still hiding..why, coz he is a
smart bushwalker... anyhow...
have fun reading this, it is actually, alot of truth...and, i hope you
BOTH, can resolve problems but, i think, peoples names etc, can
showup, like, if you do snitch on something, but, if it is on a
companys 'behalf' then...welll, am not sure...
so, it is a wide open fountain of fun... go soak yourself in law
books, coz, there aint no acts for www. yet, that is powereful enough,
to walkin, and just shutdown a computer, not even speak, just do the
job, serve order, and leave.. tghis is ideal and, fbi probably do tht
anyhow :s but, you have nothing without a speaker, who can make you
heard.
Swallow that.